While attending the Red Power Round Up at the SD State Fairgrounds, you and your family can also enjoy:
- SD Agricultural Heritage Museum Exhibit
- Trolley Rides
- Indoor Vendors & Exhibitors (some air conditioned)
- Black Hills Bus Tour - cancelled due to postponement
- Little House on the Prairie: Laura Ingalls Wilder Tour - tour pending due to postponement
- Kids Tractor Maze
- Free Entertainment
- Have a seat and enjoy music daily on the Freedom Stage. For information on daily performance click here.
- Quilt Show
- Attention all quilters! Make plans to participate in the quilt show that will be held in the Women’s Building during the Round Up. We are looking for quilts of all shapes, colors and sizes that will be on display throughout the Round Up! You can bring your quilt to be put on display to the Women’s Building between 8 AM – 1 PM on Friday, August 7th, 2020, or, if you would like to drop it off sooner, you can take it to the SD State Fair Administration Office in the Nordby Exhibit Hall between 8 AM – 5 PM, Monday thru Friday, prior to the quilt show. We can’t wait to show off the amazing talents of quilters from across the states.
- Quilt Program
- Do we have a program for you ladies! Louise and Ruby will entertain you with their delightful program. They will share their knowledge of quilting in a most entertaining way. You will laugh and enjoy yourself; they put on quite a show while sharing their passion for quilting.
- Women's Programs
- The Two Lefties Creations by Saddie - Join Sandy and Addie (Grammie and Granddaughter) for tips and tricks on fun projects they have made. They will have examples of projects they have made. You are welcome to bring your projects to show as well. Wine will be available to enjoy on Sunday.
- Red Power Parade (daily)
- The SD State Fair has a special event on Friday, August 7th. Follow the link for more information!
Harvester Heritage Dealer Reunion: Details are TBD. Call Dan Kennedy for more information: 785-456-5964.
As you are traveling to and from Huron, and through our great state, if you wish to explore other SD attractions, check out South Dakota Tourism’s website.