The theme for the 2020 National Red Power Round Up is “Looking back with 20/20 vision.” Exhibitors will receive free show admission, and will need to be current International Harvester Collectors Club members. To become a member of Chapter 21, please see the application link on the home page. Exhibitors will need to use Gate 4 to enter the fairgrounds for registration.
Exhibitors can bring the following:
- Tractors: original, restored, work in progress
- Construction Equipment: original, restored, work in progress
- Cub Cadets: all models & attachments (garden equipment, snow blowers, etc.)
- Implements: original, restored, work in progress
- Horse Drawn Equipment
- Gas Engines, Stationary Engines, Engine Displays
- Trucks, Pickups, Scouts & Auto Buggies
- Any other IH production items, including memorabilia
No Pre-Registration Necessary. Items may be registered upon arrival.
Commercial Vendor Registration
Vendors will be accepted in the various areas: parts vendors, antique memorabilia vendors, IH vendors, IH clothing, toy tractor vendors, food vending, artists that paint tractors/wildlife scenes, flea market vendors with IH stuff (IH catalogs), and new and older mowers (riders).
Vendors needing insurance can obtain it through Rainprotection Insurance. Please click here to read this document for more information and to purchase.
For more information, call Kathy Meyer at (605) 353-7353 or email her.
Great IH Wall
Bring your IH signs for display at the Great IH Wall in the Expo Building! Contact us for more information!
If you are interested in putting equipment or parts in the Parts Corral, please stop at the Exhibitor Registration area to sign up.
Other things that will be on display at the event include:
- Household Appliances and Milking Equipment
- Memorabilia Displays
- Toy Collection Displays